Case Study – Quantum Power Limited
About the client – in a nutshell
Quantum Power is Australia’s leading developer of anaerobic digestion systems and biogas-fuelled power stations. In operation since 2005 they’ve designed and constructed more biogas-fuelled power stations in Australia than any other company. With Biogas being one of the fastest growing sources of renewable energy in the world, in 2013 they decided it was time to get serious about their approach to marketing to take their business to the next level.
Working together – Let’s start marketing
We kicked off Quantum’s marketing initiatives early 2014 with a deep dive into their target audience. Clearly understanding their audience segments was crucial for the development of the Marketing Plan and Strategy. To achieve their business and sales goals we needed to increase brand awareness with a focus on education for an industry that is only just emerging in Australia. With a clear plan in place we executed marketing activity for the following 12 months including:
- Brand refresh: working with existing design elements we developed a more contemporary logo
- Collateral refresh: aligned with the refreshed logo we updated both the design and copy of all flyers, brochures, case studies, business cards etc.
- Targeted industry publication advertising: a media plan with segment specific ads were created to resonate with the identified target audience promoting both the solution and benefits
- Editorial and PR: savvy articles and stories were developed educating and securing Quantum’s position as the industry thought leaders
- Awards submissions: Gold Coast Suitability and Environment Award
- Social media activity: regular LinkedIn updates
Results – momentum is growing
– By focusing on updating the visual brand identity and applying this across all collateral we created a cohesive, contemporary suite of marketing material, fit for a company of this calibre.
– A strategic media plan across all segments included print and online advertising in industry publications and sites contributing to increased brand awareness and lead generation.
– PR articles created were picked up by numerous online publications contributing to increased brand awareness and lead generation.
– Awards submission resulted in winning the 2014 Gold Coast Suitability and Environment Award.
– A focused social media presence increased followers and traffic to the Quantum website.
Today Quantum Power has merged with AXS listed company Geodynamics. This move will see Quantum expands its market presence and move into larger projects.
For further information regarding our work with Quantum Power click here