Best Content & Analytics Tools for Marketing
Creating engaging and valuable content helps people find you online, increases organic reach, and sets the tone of your brand. As for analytics, if you can’t track and measure it, you can’t improve it. Setting up your analytics properly will let you see what’s working and what’s not.
Create captivating content and gain more insight into marketing results with our 7 favourite tools for mastering content creation and analytics.
Out favourite content tools
Grammarly is a neat little tool that picks up errors in your writing that you might otherwise have missed. This is especially helpful when you’re short on time and rushing through your work. Grammarly is a browser extension that works across the web, from emails to Google Docs and social posts. It can even be added as a keyboard on your mobile for both Android and iOS.
Why we love Grammarly:
- Fix grammatical and spelling errors with a click
- Get access to a range of synonyms to improve the flow of your writing
- Get assistance with the punctuation and contextual spelling checker
- Works across the web, on your mobile and even in MS Office® (for Windows only)
The name says it all! I love pdf is an awesome tool for a range of reasons. We primarily use it for compressing large files when we need to send them through email, but it has a bunch of other cool uses too! Some of these include merging and splitting, converting pdfs to Word documents and jpegs, adding page numbers, inserting watermarks and more.
Why we love I love pdf:
- Compresses large files for emailing
- Enables you to merge and split files
- Convert PDFs to MS Suite and back
- Add page numbers and watermarks
- Unlock and rotate pdfs
Our favourite analytics tools
SEMrush is a multipurpose analytics and intelligence tool for digital marketing. It provides SEO and PPC analytics, assists with content creation for your blogs, speeds up keyword research and helps you find better advertising opportunities for your business (among much, much more). Really, SEMrush has so many features that we would be here all day if we listed them all. Just go and check it out – it’s a really powerful tool for making your mark online.
Why we love SEMrush:
- Powerful analytics and insights
- Conduct research to shape your content marketing
- Unearth more effective advertising opportunities
- Heaps more!
We’ve said it once and we’ll say it a million times – you can’t improve what you can’t measure. That’s what makes Google’s Campaign URL Builder so exciting (for us, anyway). It lets you easily add UTM tags to links, enabling you to track where your traffic is coming from for all matter of marketing initiatives, from campaigns to social platforms. Consistently using tracking links lets you track what’s working and what’s not, so you can spend more time on the things that drive your business.
Why we love UTM links:
- Track exactly where your traffic is coming from
- Understand what’s working and what isn’t
The industry standard, Google Analytics helps you to gain a deeper understanding of your customers through insights about how they interact with your website and campaigns. Offering tonnes of data to gain clarity about your audience and to help direct future initiatives, Google Analytics is our go-to for web analytics and tracking.
Why we love Google Analytics:
- Easy installation process
- User-friendly interface and clear reporting
- Offers insights and machine learning capabilities to get more out of your analytics
- Better evaluate the success of marketing activities
- Integrate with search console to track how users find your site via organic search
If you can’t yet tell, we really love Google! Google Tag Manager is great for tracking specific events on your website. Just install the code on your site, then set up the events and triggers you want to track. From contact form submissions to ecommerce purchases and everything in between, it can all be tracked with Google Tag Manager.
Why we love Google Tag Manager:
- Easy tracking of specific actions on your site
- Create triggers to collect data when a certain event occurs
- Streamline tag configurations
Hotjar is another fantastic analytics tool for gaining insights into consumer behaviour on your website. With everything from heatmaps, visitor recordings and conversions funnels to form analysis, feedback polls and heaps more, Hotjar helps you understand how users are interacting with your site and test changes.
Why we love Hotjar:
- Record visitor actions to improve UX
- Find and fix pages with high bounce rates
- Discover why your visitors aren’t converting
- Understand how your forms are being used
We hope you’ve discovered your new favourite tool to take your marketing to the next level. And if not, well that just means you’re already marketing like a pro!
If after discovering all these neat little tools, you still think you need a little help to get your marketing strategy off the ground, just ask us! We love this stuff and can’t wait to get our hands stuck into a new marketing project.
Call (07) 5576 7841 or email us at email@example.com